ABELDent Patient Portal
Available for ABELDent LS (v14.5 and later versions)
Allow patients access to a secure ABELDent Patient Portal website where they can carry out tasks previously completed via telephone or during an in-person visit. ABELDent Patient Portal is the perfect tool for a busy dental office to improve operational efficiency and customer service through mobile devices.
ABELDent Patient Portal Benefits
for Your Practice
ABELDent Patient Portal boosts practice efficiency by equipping you to:
- Provide account statements electronically
- Send requests for health history updates
- Send post-visit surveys
- Encourage online reviews with ABELDent RMS - Reputation Management Service
- Onboard new patients from their practice website
for Your Patients
ABELDent Patient Portal makes it more convenient for patients to:
- View upcoming appointments
- Request new appointments
- Change or cancel appointments (based on your office policies)
- View and update personal health information
- Respond to post-visit surveys
- Participate in online reviews with ABELDent RMS - Reputation Management Service
- Refer their family or friends
Just wanting everyone there to know how happy our patients are with the PORTAL reminders... we are now considered a cool dental office! The feedback has been spectacular about the email and text reminders and the ease with which they can confirm appointments. Some patients have reported showing these messages to their friends and bragging about their "cool dental office"!! Yay for us!
Kathy, CDA at Dr. K. Robert Lea's office
ABELDent is just one component that helps us to manage this process and create a smooth and relaxed dental experience for both the patient and the parent. The software’s robust scheduling, tracking, education and billing features makes a huge difference in helping us deliver our services in a relaxed and efficient manner.
Dr. Sara Werb
When I used our older system, I was spending way too much time trying to chart. Now that I have ABELDent, it keeps me more organized and focused on treating our patients in the way we would wish to be treated. Switching to ABELDent has had a very positive effect on the practice and the patients we serve. It’s making a huge difference.