After recent severe weather events in BC, major national carriers experienced severe telephone network problems leading to intermittent telephone problems for ABEL. If you cannot get through to support on the phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any immediate support needs. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Here's how to purchase the right hardware and configure it properly for an ABELDent implementation.
A properly configured, adequately powered system is one of the keys to getting the most benefit from ABELDent. We will work with the hardware and network service provider of your choice to ensure that your ABELDent implementation goes smoothly. If you need a hardware vendor, we will be happy to recommend one in your area.
What guidelines do I follow to purchase and configure hardware for ABELDent?
The following documents will help you to ensure that your hardware and network are sufficient to run ABELDent, and/or help your hardware/network service provider to select and configure a system to run ABELDent.
The system requirements document linked below contains Recommended and Minimum requirements for systems running ABELDent.
- View or print the ABELDent CS System Requirements PDF.
- View or print the ABELDent LS+ System Requirements PDF.
- View or print the ABELDent 11-14 System Requirements PDF.
- View or print the ABELDent 10 System Requirements PDF.
- Regardez ou imprimez le pdf de plateforme technique requise d’ABELDent 11-13.
- Regardez ou imprimez le pdf de plateforme technique requise d’ABELDent 10.
What ABELDent Platform Setup Conventions do I need to follow?
The Setup Conventions document linked below contains information required to prepare your system to run ABELDent.
- View or print the ABELDent Setup Conventions PDF